Once again a tribute to Joe Madureira's Battle Chasers!!!
As a big fan of the artist style and his comics I wished that Mad! could finish the serie. All the fan's were waiting for the 10th issue...
I tried to imagine what could be the cover art of this issue including those mysterious characters we all have seen on the last preview page Mad! showed!!!
Hope you'll like it
Peace,
Cre.O.N!!!
P.S: Battle Chasers and characters are copyrighted Joe Madureira////This image is copyrighted Creon 2007
7 comments:
Amazing work as alway Creon! I love the composition! Too bad you couldn't fit Calibretto in there somewhere.
'IF' only MAD! would let you finish the story off..
wahh that'd be too cool i reckon
Don´t hit me, but i like your style much more than madueiras :) That Picture is just a kickass fanart...If you would have drawn the series , i bet i would buy .
btw. Update plz !!
And thanks for the link oô I´m not worthy ;_;
hey beh ca fait plaisir de voir que t'es back dans les backs ,j'ésperes que tes soucis persos trouveront leur resolutions tot ou tard .
en tout cas si jamais tu cherches de nouveaux horizons de boulots ou même une boite pour publier ton taff ,je te conseilles de lorgner du coté d'ankama ,c'est une boite de Roubaix pour laquelle je bosse actuellement avec une très bonne dynamique ,il publie entre autres mutafukaz et realise le jeu video Dofus .voila voila a titre d'infos ,j'esperes qu'on verras regulierement ton taff pasque j'attends ave c impatienc ele moment ou tu sortiras un vrai bouquin ou quoi que ce soit d'autres d'ailleurs ^^
faf'
Cool, awesome stuff!
Woow Dude... Amazing!!!... Was really pretty.
I only find the MAD sad to have released Battle chasers.
gorgeous line art man!!
I loved this.
Raapack
Post a Comment