Wednesday, March 14, 2007

THANK YOU !!!! :)

Hi fellows :)
Here is just a lil note to thank you all for the 10 000 visits on CREON's LAIR!!!
I'm really glad to see that you still like my work and that the number of people who follow my job is growing everyday.
To thank you "artistically" (lol) I did a lil pinup , cause sometimes drawings are well better than words to say the things ;)
Thank you again all ;)
Peace,
Cre.O.N!!!
p.s: click on the thumbnail to see the pic larger.

2 comments:

Chris Copeland said...

WASSUP MANG! Its Kweli from Deviantart man, i just wanted to stop by and let you know that i will have a link from my Blog to yours so cats can see some REAL ART! Amazing as always brother, and i cant wait to see MORE, of course. KEEP IT COMING YO!

Chris Sims said...

Good to see you posting more work. Hopefully everything is going well for you.

I can't wait for you to get something published. You're a true inspiration!