Tuesday, March 31, 2009

RAW!!!

Hi fellows :)
Long time no see... Hey, admit, you thought i was dead..lol.
Fortunatly not!
I'm back with a great new!!!
I'm proud to present my official artbook: RAW!!!
"Raw is dedicated to my own production. You'll find in it a bunch of exclusive arts that nobody could have seen before. This book is just the secret files i want to share with all of you. You'll discover original drawings, sketches, researches and sequentials by me."
Raw, my official artbook is now on sale baby!!!
Searching for arts? For manga/strong designs?
This compilation of fresh arts is for you!!!
Buy it there:
Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.

4 comments:

big tof said...

Yeah man !
enfin !
des que je suis payé ce bouquin est mien !

en tout cas content de voir que tu gribouilles toujours ! Arrêter serait un énorme gâchis !

CyA !

cecangio said...

Bon je vois "France" je prends la peine d'écrire en français ^^"

Ah ouai.... °__° tu gères carrément !

Quand au DA, °__° idem !

Saskia said...

This blog needs an update asap

CRE.O.N said...

Yeah, I know :)
Thanks for spending by Saskia. I hope everything is ok and that you keep producing your GREAT Arts.

So, I got a new Blog: RAW
Here is the link: http://cre0n.blogspot.com

'Hope you'll like what you'll see.


Peace,



Cre.O.N